Social media marketing is a cost effective way to connect with your audience, boost brand presence, and intensify traffic to your site. Having an integrated strategy is not easy to do when you are small to mid-sized MSP. Yet, having a strong social media presence isn’t an option anymore; it’s an absolute necessity for any company that hopes to be competitive in today’s market. But where do you start?
Maintaining an active presence on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and other social sites is essential for any company that wants to engage with the people who matter. We understand your pain and we are passionate about helping you design and implement a real strategy that works.
Let us plan, implement, monitor and report on all of your digital marketing efforts
When your technology doesn’t work, your business doesn’t either. Everything grinds to a halt. With a traditional standard IT support service contract, something got to break before you get attention from your service provider. That arrangement seems to make sense but it could easily result in hours of system downtime, not counting the lost of business and time from you and your staff. But what if you could keep your IT resources from breaking in the first place?
With monitoring and reporting services from Maximum Business Intelligence:
- Your IT resources are monitored 24/7
- Potential issues are identified and fixed before they cause problems
- Minimum disruption to your business as most services are completed remotely or overnight
- Budget-friendly, all-inclusive IT services that include hardware and software
Our 24/7 phone, chat, and email focused help desk is ready to assist you with everything from hardware configuration, setup, line of business applications to MS Office questions, and everything in between.
Maximum Business Intelligence provides a complete end-to-end system monitoring, problem tracking through to resolution.
Back-up and Recovery
Every business owner knows the importance of their data to their business. You simply can’t run your business without your data. Period. What many don’t realize is that while the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of small localized problems.
Built from the ground up to fit the needs of SMB’s, our solution is a complete data protection service for backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery that offers unprecedented ease of use and uptime.
- No software to install
- Web-based management
- Keeps applications running even if a server fails
- On-site appliance for speed
- Off-site cloud replication for disaster recovery
- No upfront or hidden costs, nothing to purchase
Email Archiving is the process of capturing, preserving, and making easily searchable all email traffic to and from a given individual, organization, or service. Email archiving solutions capture email content either directly from the email application itself or during transport. The messages are typically then stored on magnetic disk storage and indexed to simplify future searches.
- Regulatory compliance
- Litigation and Legal Discovery
- Email backup and disaster recovery
- Messaging system & storage optimization
- Monitoring of internal and external e-mail content (Email retention policy)
As an SMB, you need to leverage technology that give you advantage to compete against larger companies with bigger resources and deeper pockets. Maximum Business Intelligence stands by your side by providing our clients with a cost-effective, enterprise-class solution that is easy to use and manage Integrated Internet Voice services (VoIP).
Maximum Business Intelligence can provide and install a VoIP system that is:
- Affordable – low cost with no lengthy set-up,complicated installation, or maintenance fees
- Easy of Use – including an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Reliable – your hosted system, like other components of your network, is monitored and maintained 24/7
- Mobile – calls can be taken in other locations, via laptop or forwarded to a mobile phone
Maximum Business Intelligence custom-fit solutions give you the peace of mind by protecting your computing resources and data from all form of viral attacks 24/7.
Email is by far the most commonly-used communication tool in business today and a source of massive data transfer. As such, email is an easy target for spam, viruses, phishing, and other malware. But many small businesses are unaware of just what the risks are, or that they are subject to the same legal and compliance requirement as large businesses when it comes to their email records.
Maximum Business Intelligence can help you establish an email security and archiving system that will:
- Secure your email – stop spam, viruses, worms, and other email-borne malware before they arrive in your inbox
- Preserve and access emails more easily – online archive of all inbound and outbound filtered messages with attachments and flexible search features
- Enhance operational efficiencies – offload massive storage requirements from your server
- Make search easier – with full email indexing and seamless access to records
Cloud Computing services give you the power to collaborate using the Internet and intranet in your office to make doing business more efficient. Cloud computing solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit, and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and e-mail, increase marketing abilities, and enhance your every day business processes.
- Scalable – your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customized – to meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile – collaborate from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective – efficient technology improves your bottom line
For small businesses with too many underutilized servers or escalating IT costs, virtualization offers relief by fundamentally changing the way IT resources are managed and deployed. Virtualization provides unmatched flexibility, performance, and utilization by allowing you to move server workloads from one virtual workspace to the next, maximizing server resources on the fly based on your business needs.
Virtualization can help your company by offering:
- Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing – for improved application performance
- Simplified disaster recovery – virtualization’s single-system image makes recovery painless
- Consolidated servers with optimized workloads – increase utilization to accomplish more with fewer servers
- Reduced energy needs – fewer servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint
Maximum Business Intelligence security experts help plan, implement, audit, monitor, and manage complete security solutions. Security is certainly not something you can “set and forget” – nor is it a series of point solutions that are simply strung together. At Maximum Business Intelligence, we believe in a proactive, orchestrated approach to your business’s safety that results in a well-designed security architecture that addresses all aspects of security.